Critical Information Summaries (CIS)
The Critical Information Summary (CIS) is important if you are thinking of getting a new telecommunications service. These documents help you compare features and prices and also tell you what to expect, such as:
- What is included in the product, service or plan, and what is limited or excluded
- The fees and charges for the product or service, even if it is a ‘free’ offer
- How long the minimum contract lasts
- How much it costs to use national or international roaming (mobile only)
- What to do if you have a complaint
It is important that you read the CIS before you enter into a contract for a new service or plan. That’s why we have our CIS easily accessible available for you.
Please contact us for any questions and to get a quote tailored for your business.
In line with the Critical Information Summaries above, Telequip offers the following Manages Services. With the 100% local support of our dedicated and professional team, we bring solutions to your business that are usually only available to large corporations.
If you are looking for our Hosted Phone System solution, you can get a quick and easy cost estimate on your personalised system by using our TQMS Configurator.